- Eco-Essential Pen (Hi-Tec-C version)
- Eco-Essential Pen (G2 version)
- Eco-Essential Pencil
- Incognito Edition – Dark Finish Pen & Pencil
Starting with Bamboo
Bamboo, like wood, exudes comfort and serenity. The natural texture personifies professional luxury and executive style. Unlike hardwood, which takes 20 ~ 120 years to attain harvestable maturity (defined as 30cm diameter at eye-height), bamboo matures in 4~6 years and self-replenishes after harvest (as being a grass, its roots remain intact).
In addition to being ecologically-responsible, bamboo is renowned for its light weight and superior strength. In Asia, bamboo is long revered for its beauty and considered a requisite companion to the soul. To us, the key was its contribution to comfort. Bamboo remains nice-to-touch at any ambient temperature, and you'll appreciate its light weight and better protection against nicks & dings. So comfortable, Eco-Essential Pen shall quickly become the pen that you carry everywhere.
Then, Add On Modern Features
- Interchangeable Core: Engineered for Pilot Hi-Tec-C and Pilot G2 pen inserts, which are renowned for writing precision and available in wide variety of color & tip thickness options.
- Stylus Nib: With a high-sensitivity yet durable Stylus nib, facilitating work transition between paper & e-paper.
- Color Rings: Set of 5 colors, as distinctive yet subtle identification.
- Flat-Tip: Flexibility for tip swap. A non-nib cap for those who feel writing is putting ink onto paper.
- Flex-Carry Pouch: We believe the best packaging is to see second life. We hope this free-form design will entice you to find creative use for it.
A Perfect Companion: Eco-Essential Pencil
A Mechanical Pencil worthy of a collection, It sports the same a-joy-to-behold bamboo & aluminum body. It caters to the same eco-friendly & quietly-elegant aficionados. Instead of Pilot core, Eco Pencil makes its mark with a Japan-made 0.5mm mechanism core, which has been proven robust thru years of service in a renowned "unbranded" Japanese brand.